As a member of the professional staff of MSF&W, you would receive a salary commensurate with your skills, experience, and prior earnings history. Consultants typically earn overtime pay for work beyond the normal 40 hour week. We pay twice a month, through direct deposit.
MSF&W has a 401(k) Plan available to employees after their first 90 days of employment. The plan allows for tax-free contributions to your choice of several funds from ADP. Merrill Lynch assists in selecting the funds and provides advisory services to our employees.
MSF&W subsidizes your health insurance through our group medical policy. We have an excellent group policy through Blue Cross/Blue Shield, with outstanding coverage, the best selection of physicians, and prescription cards. We also provide paid life insurance and offer group dental and disability insurance as employee-paid options.
Employees enjoy the benefits of our unique TimeBank system. New employees earn time off at the rate of 15 days per year. One additional day is granted per year of employment. TimeBank may be used for any purpose: vacation, illness, personal business, childcare, etc. Overtime may be credited to TimeBank for those employees wanting to take longer vacations.
Our regular seven paid holidays include: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, and Christmas Day.
Technical training is a regular part of the consulting program, in a variety of areas of specialization: networking, software engineering, database design and administration to name but a few. Employees are also eligible for college tuition reimbursement, based on prior approval.
Senior .NET Developer
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! Excellent work/life balance, no travel, benefits galore! If you love coding, working with super-smart computer people, plus having time for friends and family, MSF&W is the place for you!
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs.
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code.
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures.
- Perform routine software maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- At least 5 years' Web and Windows application development building scalable applications using C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC , and MS SQL Server.
- Solid SDLC, design principles and best practices with Agile or SCRUM methodologies.
- Entity Framework.
- Experience with Source Control (GIT, TFS, Vault).
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and SQL Server.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.