FOIA Overload? One Simple Solution...Libria
Getting the right information to the right people within the right timeframe is a challenge. Libria software will simplify the time-consuming method of manually processing FOIA requests. Libria offers a comprehensive FOIA solution to manage the entire FOIA lifecycle: request capture, tracking, document gathering, correspondence, fulfillment, archival, and reporting.
How It Works
Step 1: Receive
Constituents can submit their FOIA requests online through Libria's public-facing web portal.
Step 2: Gather
Quickly gather paper documents and electronic files with built-in scanning and import utilities.
Step 3: Prepare
Permanently block sensitive information in response documents with easy to use redaction tools.
Step 4: Generate
Quickly send letters and emails with customizable templates and mail merge capability.
Step 5: Return
Provide compiled response documents via email, a secure web portal, or hard copy.
Step 6: Report
Track key metrics, maintain an audit history, and generate customizable reports.
Libria's standard workflow guides staff through a consistent process supporting prompt public service.
- Training: 90 minute user training gives staff all they need to use Libria.
- Drag-and-Drop: Import response documents and/or Microsoft Outlook emails and calendar events using drag-and-drop functionality.
- Notifications: Automatic email notifications for new requests and rerouted requests.
- Dashboard View: Search for frequent requesters and see request progress, volume, and approaching due dates.
Libria's security features keep your documents safe and secure providing only authorized access via role-based authentication.
- Web-based Security: Administrative controls ensure your data is safe.
- User Access: Manage what each user can see, modify, and update.
- Redaction: Tamper-proof redactions ensure your information remains safe.
- Audit Logging: Recording all user actions on request processing provides more transparency and greater accountability.
Libria's development team is available to provide technical support, system enhancements and custom integration if needed.
- Deployment: Available in both cloud and on-site deployment options.
- Customization: Libria's development team can build a custom interface with your document management system or import documents from a legacy FOIA system.
- Custom Reports: Upon request, custom reports can be developed and added to the reports library.
- Training: Web-based or on-site training is available for individuals and whole organizations.
- Daily Support: Email, phone, and on-site support are available daily.
Notifications of upcoming deadlines keep your agency in compliance with FOIA laws.
- Email Notifications: Alert key staff when a request needs their attention.
- Reports Module: Help staff monitor compliance with FOIA requirements.
- Storage: Store all correspondence, source documents, and redacted response documents for future reference.
Tailor Libria’s letter templates and workflows to meet your organization’s FOIA needs.
- Customize: Mold Libria to fit your FOIA processes, security, and compliance needs.
- Collaboration: When necessary, multiple departments can collaborate on requests.
- Report Format: Save any report in PDF format, excel or print a hard copy.
- Route: Send to multiple users and establish rules regarding which users are to complete the task before it moves to the next step.
- Mobile ready: Access from your iPad or tablet when away from the office.
Libria’s standard configuration installs in an afternoon and satisfies FOIA requirements right out of the box.
- Search vs. Submit: Using the Web Portal, citizens can search for information instead of submitting new requests.
- Templates: Out-of-the-box FOIA templates streamline request processing with minor customization.
- Workflow: Automatically route FOIA requests to the appropriate staff member and streamline processes to respond quickly to each request.
- Status: Requestors can check the status of a request using their automatically-assigned tracking number.
- Response: Combine electronic files and paper documents into one response packet and use customizable templates to make sending response letters simple.
- Download: Let requestors download their requested documents from Libria’s web portal.
Schedule a one-on-one demonstration or try Libria free for 30 days.
Per Reporting Entity
- One default FOIA configuration based on typical FOIA requirements
- Request entry and tracking via customer-facing web portal
- Unlimited user accounts & request processing
- In-house or cloud-based installation
(cloud-based may require additional costs)
Per Reporting Entity
- Remote installation and configuration of standard Libria feature set
- 1 hour remote user training
- 4 hour remote administrator training
- Custom software development, enhancements, and server setup are available on a time/materials basis