MSF&W pioneered some of the first accessible information systems in Illinois. We wrote the Illinois Web Accessibility Standards and helped develop the Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act. We provide a full range of audit, training, and development services to help organizations ensure that their web sites and information systems are fully accessible to staff and customers with disabilities.
On this site, we offer a variety of resources, including information and tools that you can use in addressing the accessibility of your own systems:
- Information - what you need to know about accessibility, including what it means, why it is important, and how to achieve it.
- Products & Services - descriptions of the accessibility products and services we can provide to help you, including accessibility audits, the BrowseAloud text-to-speech tool, and usability services.
- Training - descriptions of the courses we offer that can teach you how to build your own accessible web sites and information systems.
- Tools - tools to help you create and test accessible web pages: standards, checklists, online testing tools, toolbars, and assistive technology software.
- Techniques - accessibility techniques and best-practices.
- Tests - test pages we have used in exploring accessibility techniques and best-practices.
- Projects - summaries of a few of our many successful accessibility and usability projects.
- Presentations - slides and information from some of our recent accessibility presentations.
For more information about MSF&W Accessibility Solutions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 698-3535 · (217) 698-1353 TTY.