Products & Services
MSF&W offers a full range of expert testing and training services to help organizations ensure that their sites and systems will be accessible to staff and customers with disabilities.
- Audits - MSF&W can test your web sites and applications using the leading assistive technology tools and identify the best solutions to any accessibility problems. Our expert testers can identify and make recommendations for the subjective accessibility problems that automated testing tools miss.
- Training - We provide customized, hands-on training to teach designers and developers how to create accessible web sites and information systems.
- Technical Assistance - We also provide technical assistance and mentoring to help you develop or repair accessibility issues of your own.
- Development - And, of course, MSF&W is happy to design and build your new web sites and information systems so they are accessible from the start.
- BrowseAloud - MSF&W is also pleased to offer TextHelp's BrowseAloud, a service that can make your web site speak to users with low vision, low literacy, and learning disabilities.
- Training - We provide customized, hands-on training on how to use Adobe Acrobat to create accessible PDF documents and LiveCycle Designer to create accessible PDF forms.
- Audits - MSF&W can test your web sites or systems against established usability recommendations and identify the best solutions to any usability problems.
- User Testing - We can complete user testing of your web site or application. We will design the tests, recruit and screen the testers, carry out the tests at our testing facility, analyze test data, and synthesize test findings in an easy-to-read report.
For more information about MSF&W's accessibility services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (217) 698-3535 · (217) 698-1353 TTY.