MSF&W provides a full range of accessibility services to help make sure your information systems are fully accessible to staff and customers with disabilities. For more than 15 years, our accessibility team has provided audit, remediation, training, and technical assistance services to ensure that clients meet relevant accessibility standards, including Section 508, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and the Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act (IITAA). Our experience working directly with assistive technology users allows us to understand not only what makes websites compliant with standards, but also what makes them truly usable for people with disabilities.
Companies spend a significant amount of time, money, and resources on project-based work. MSF&W has certified project managers that will provide structure and third-party objectivity to help standardize processes, maximize resources, and control risks and barriers to project success.
- Project Management - Our disciplined project management consultants will execute start-to-finish program and project management for your IT initiatives.
- Product Development - We apply professional project management to enable your organization get your new products and services to market faster, better, and cheaper.
- Business Process Management - We can identify gaps, redesign and create new processes, and assist your organization with change management practices to ensure processes are adopted and continually improved.
- Interim Leadership - We can take charge of PMOs and similar organizations, run them for short or long term durations, and transition them back to you when you are ready.
- IT Selection - Our consultants can lead the complex process of defining business and end user requirements to select the right system.
- Mentoring - Our project managers can coach, mentor, and train PMs, functional leaders, and team members.
As a provider of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) services, MSF&W has unique expertise in the preparation of accurate project documentation through the use of PMBOK best practices. Let us help you develop detailed schedule, scope, and budget documents to support the directives of your Information Technology department.
- Requirements Gathering - Defining and understanding the needs of your organizational stakeholders.
- System Design - Developing technical designs that serve as a roadmap to gains in efficiency and productivity.
- Project Budgeting - Building of comprehensive budgets that support planning and departmental goal-setting.
- Scope Definition - Definition of deliverables and objectives to accurately set stakeholder expectations both before and throughout a project.
- Resource Staffing Plans - Our work breakdown structure documentation can help you determine how to appropriately allocate staff at all phases of the SDLC.
- American Institutes for Research - Illinois Center for School Improvement Initiative
- Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board - Law Enforcement Training Certification System
- Illinois State Board of Education - SharePoint Knowledge Management System
- Illinois Math and Science Academy - Consolidated School and Student Data Repository and Analytics System
Our consultants become familiar with your organization’s particular needs and business goals. We will transform your COMPLEX system into a SIMPLE solution.
- Database Design - Our skilled consultants can provide database design, optimization, administration, conversion, and maintenance and support solutions.
- Web Design - MSF&W developers work on custom website development, website redesign, responsive web design, and content management systems using the newest trends and technologies to create that SIMPLE solution to your COMPLEX problems.
- Requirements Gathering - One of the most critical steps to a successful project is getting the requirements right. Our talented Business Analysts are very experienced in the requirements gathering process.
- Workflow Analysis - We can analyze your workflow processes to identify opportunities to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Research and Analysis
- Data Analysis - The smartest business decisions are based on fact, not feel. MSF&W consultants can assist your organization with data analysis from processing or formatting data, validating and normalization, to performing queries and developing reports.
When off-the-shelf software fails to support a specific requirement, custom application development can deliver solutions tailored to your unique business needs. With PMP Certified project managers and development staff utilizing best practices in .NET and open-source technologies, MSF&W Consulting offers expertise at all phases of the SDLC.
- Custom Applications - Supporting a specific business need with a tailored application.
- Data Integration - Organizing your critical data into a user-friendly database format.
- Custom Reporting Services - Gathering your data into intuitive reports that provide easy access to information and drill-down capabilities to end users.
- Responsive Design - Web applications that perform seamlessly on a variety of platforms.
- E-Commerce Applications - Safe and secure financial services integrated into your website.
- Agile Development - Our projects have multiple iterations to keep your staff informed and involved in the development process.
- On-going Support - from MSF&W’s development team.
- Solutions that grow and change with your business.
If you need a skilled IT professional to help augment your current team for a week, a month, or longer, we can help. MSF&W will provide the talent your organization needs to ensure smooth system implementations, enhancements, upgrades, and product support initiatives. Our capabilities in providing high quality on-demand IT staffing in niche skill areas across the spectrum of information technology has resulted in successful projects in several key areas, including application development, software testing, project management, systems engineering, business intelligence, website redesign, and business analysis.
- Filling Skill Set Gaps - If you are in need of consultants with niche skills (e.g., SharePoint), we can provide those resources.
- Supplemental Resources - From Business Analysts to Project Managers to Application Developers, we can help fill your staffing shortages when demand exceeds capacity.
- Recovering Troubled Projects - Our consultants will hit the ground running, diagnose problems, make course corrections, and get projects back on track.
- Technical expertise, attention to detail, business finesse.